Hey there, @Jazzy Gal.
I hope you're enjoying the day so far.
I recommend verifying your payroll subscription. This way we reset the payroll update to ensure we get it running again. Below I've included the steps to do this.
- First, you'll want to make sure your QuickBooks is on the latest release.
- Once your QuickBooks is updated to the latest release, you'll need to download the latest tax table release.
- Open Payroll Account Management portal. Then close the page.
- Restart your computer and download the payroll update again.
- Lastly, you'll need to Reset the QuickBooks Desktop Update.
If you're still continuing to have issues, I recommend contacting our support team as they have the tools available that can sync your payroll subscription to your file.
Please let me know if there is anything else that I could assist you with. I'll be sure to keep a lookout on your response. You can always reach out to the Community or me anytime you have questions or concerns. Take care and have a good one!