Hello there, @jimhendrixjr.
Welcome to the Community. I'm delighted to guide you in the right direction on how you can reset your Direct Deposit pin.
You can quickly change your Direct Deposit PIN either through the Account Maintenance page or the Send Payroll Data window. Just ensure you're logged in as the Admin before you follow these steps, then follow these steps below:
Change PIN in Account Maintenance page
- From the Employees menu, select My Payroll Services, then Account/Billing Information.
- Sign in to your Intuit Account.
- In the Direct Deposit section, select the Update link next to the Direct Deposit PIN.
- Enter your current PIN, create a new PIN, and then confirm the new PIN.
- Click Submit.
Change PIN in the Send Payroll Data window
- From the Employees menu, select Send Payroll Data.
- In the Send/Receive Payroll Data window, click Send.
- Select Forgot your PIN?
- In the Password field, enter your Admin password.
- Click OK.
- Enter a new PIN, then hit Submit.
For additional insight, you can also check out this article: Change PIN for processing direct deposit payroll.
I'm always around if you have other questions. I'd be more than happy to help you out.
I am receiving this error code:
Problem signing on to payroll Service
Sign-on was rejected
Additional information from the Payroll service:
Problem the pin has been entered incorrectly too many times. For security, we've temporarily locked access to the payroll service. solution wait 15 minutes then re-enter your pin.
Even when I wait till the next day and attempt to create a new pin under my payroll services and sign in as administrator, I still receive the above message. Do I need to wait another day to make these changes?
Hi there, 8184Bts.
Thanks for reaching out to the QuickBooks Community. I would recommend contacting our support team. Here's how to reach them:
- Open QuickBooks.
- Go to Help, then select QuickBooks Desktop Help.
- Select Contact Us.
- Enter your concern, then select Continue.
- Choose a way to connect with us: Start Messaging or Get a Callback.
They'll be able to do a screenshare and properly diagnose the issue. Please let me know how it goes. I'm only a reply away.