Hi there morey_mom29, welcome to the Community. I'm happy to help you with this.
To void a paycheck, follow these steps:
1. Go to Workers, then Employees.
2. Choose the name, then Paycheck List.
3. Find the one you want to delete.
4. Select if it has been cashed yet.
5. Mark the checkbox to proceed, then select Void Paycheck.
Once you have voided it, here are the steps to redo one with the correct information:
1. Login to Intuit Online Payroll.
2. Go to Payday and select the employee you'd like to pay, then enter the hours and memos.
3. Click on Create Paychecks.
4. Verify the amounts as well as the payment methods, then Approve Paychecks.
If you have any questions, let me know.