Level 1

I keep getting an error code when I run payroll --1584-7287-33608-fci_i

I keep getting an error code when I run payroll --1584-7287-33608-fci_i  Any ideas on how I can fix this problem?

Level 1

Employees and payroll

I am receiving a similar message.  Just curious what state you are in?  I am in IL and it started as soon as they stated we are shut down as of tomorrow.

Employees and payroll

I appreciate you bringing this to my attention, @Skeeters @Bergen255.

We haven't received any reported cases at this time regarding this error code when submitting payroll. I can help you isolate this so you can process your payroll normally. 

This can work if you use a private browser. You'll need to make sure you're using chrome. The easiest way to open it is with the keyboard shortcut combination Ctrl-Shift-N (Windows) or Command-Shift-N (macOS).

Once you go incognito, please log in to your QBO account and process your payroll from there. 

If it works, you can go back to your regular browser and clear the cache for a fresh start. There are times wherein stored cache can affect the program's performance and cause odd behaviors. However, if the issue persists, please reach out to our Online Payroll Support. This way, they can further investigate why you keep getting this error.

Let me know if you have other questions or concerns. I'm here to help however I can. Take care and have a nice weekend.

Level 1

Employees and payroll

I have the same error code, but it is when I am trying to view the Payroll Summary by Employee report, and it is only in one of my client's files.

QuickBooks Team

Employees and payroll

Hello, @Deb1065.

I've checked from our records and haven't found any ongoing investigation about the problem you're having. At this time, I encourage following the steps provided by IntuitLily to try running the report using a private browser to isolate the issue further, It that works fine, clear you're browser's cache to start fresh. Sometimes, the regular browser tends to hold onto information, and over time it could cause problems while working with QuickBooks.

If you're getting the same problem, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team to check and review this further. To contact support, tap on Contact us from the Help menu.

Post again if you have any other questions. I'm always here to help. Have a good day!

Level 1

Employees and payroll

I'm getting the similar error code ending in "fci_i" when I try to set up payroll.  I was told by Quickbooks there is an open investigation on this and we can't do anything until they respond.

Level 1

Employees and payroll

I just talked to Intuit support today 6-15-20, and they claim there IS an ongoing investigation.  It's Intuit investigation number INT-46908