Hi there, sparklinpetzgroo.
I'll provide steps and suggestions so you're able to see the Miles option or have the ability to categorize the trips as business or personal using the mobile app.
There are times performance issues in QuickBooks Mobile App can be caused by a full cache. And, this can also be the reason that the Mileage tracking option is missing.
To fix this, I recommend performing basic troubleshooting steps. Let's start by resetting the app data to clear the cache and refresh it into its default state.
- Click the Help menu.
- Click Reset App Data.
- Close the app when the process completed.
- Be sure to right-click the app and Run as Administrator when re-opening.
If the issue persists, I suggest contacting our QuickBooks Support Team. They have the tools to pull up your account to see the cause of the issue.
Here's how to contact them:
1. Open your QuickBooks Account.
2. At the top right, click the Help icon.
3. Click Contact Us.
4. Under What can we help you with?, enter your concern about your QBO app.
5. Click Let's Talk.
6. You'll be routed into the Choose a way to connect with us page.
- Start a chat with a support expert.
- Get a callback from the next available expert.
7. Select how you want to contact them and fill in the information.
You can click this article to see steps on how manually track your mileage and to categorize it after a trip: Track mileage in QuickBooks Online.
Please check this article to see which QuickBooks Online mobile app features are supported on mobile devices: Compare mobile app features.
Please know that you're always welcome to post if you have any other concerns. Wishing you and your business continued success.