I got your back, @lp20868907.
I have an idea about how you can recreate the voided check. All you have to do is run the payroll and select the correct pay period. Let me walk you through the steps.
- Go to the Payroll tab.
- Select Employees.
- In the Employees tab, tap the Run payroll button.
- Pick your pay schedule, then hit Continue.
- In the Run Payroll: [Biweekly] page, click the Pay period drop-down and choose the correct date.
- QuickBooks will automatically mark the deleted employee. Enter the payroll details.
- Tick Preview payroll until Submit payroll.
With these steps, you're able to recreate the paycheck. For more information about payroll, check out this guide: Get started with Payroll.
Additionally, here's a link that covers all tasks you can do when using the payroll feature.
I'll be around if you still have questions or concerns. Just drop them in the reply section and I'll be there for you. Take care and have a happy weekend.