Thank you for alerting us about your experience, @derfrosch1.
There are no reported cases about the unavailability of the banking functions in QuickBooks Online. To isolate the issue, you can open QuickBooks using a private window. This browser prevents cookies from being stored on the computer, making it ideal to identify the problem. Then, access the Banking feature from there.
To save you time, you can use either of these keyboard shortcuts:
- Google Chrome: press Ctrl + Shift + N
- Mozilla Firefox: press Ctrl + Shift + P
- Safari: press Command + Shift + N
If it works, clear your regular browser's cache to start fresh.
You may also use other supported browsers to help us narrow the cause of this behavior.
On the other hand, if you received a specific error, you can share the message here so we can address it for you immediately.
For additional tips while working with banking and reconciliation, you can as well open these articles:
- How to use Online Banking, Connect Bank Accounts, and Review your Bank Feed in QuickBooks Online
- Categorize and match online bank transactions in QuickBooks Online
- How to Reconcile an Account in QuickBooks Online
If you have any other QuickBooks questions aside from banking, please feel free to leave a comment below. I'm more than happy to help. Keep safe!