Let's update the pay period of your employee's paychecks, @trisha6.
You can delete and recreate the paycheck to update the period if it wasn’t submitted yet.
To delete those paychecks:
- Go to your Reports menu and look for Paycheck List.
- Click the Funnel (filter) icon drop-down and choose a date.
- Select the paycheck and then click on Delete.
- Follow the prompts to finish deleting the paycheck.
Once you're done, you can now recreate the paychecks with the correct pay periods.
Here's how to run payroll:
- From the Workers menu, select Employees.
- Click Run payroll on the upper right, then select an employee.
- Enter the necessary information.
- Select Preview payroll.
- Hit Submit payroll then Finish payroll.
If those paychecks are already processed, then I suggest reaching out to our Customer Support team. They can get into your account in a secure environment and delete those items for you. You can reach our Customer Support by going to the Help icon at the top right of the account.
Follow the steps below:
- Go to the Help icon to connect to a live support agent.
- Provide us some information about your concern.
- Click on the Talk to human button.
- Select the Contact Us button and provide some details about this concern, then on the Let's talk button.
- You'll now be provided options on how to connect to our Customer Support.
See this contact Payroll Support for detailed guidance.
Let me know if there's anything that I can help in managing your employees or in processing your payroll. I'm always glad to help in any way I can. Have a wonderful day!