I'm here to help you delete your duplicate payroll entries, jaegerexteriors.
- Go to the Payroll menu.
- Select the Employees tab.
- Under Run Payroll, select Paycheck List.
- Under Date Range, select the correct date.
- On the Employee column, select your employee.
- Click on Run Report.
- Choose the paycheck you want to delete.
- Choose Delete at the bottom part of the screen.
- Place a checkmark in the box I understand that this action cannot be undone to confirm.
- Click Delete Paycheck.
For more details about deleting paychecks, I suggest checking this article: Delete or Void Paychecks.
Once done deleting the paychecks, we'll automatically recalculate your tax liabilities. If you've already made a tax payment, our system will apply it as an overpayment toward future liability. To resolve this, I encourage you to browse this article: Handle a Tax Overpayment.
Please get back to us if you need additional assistance while working in QuickBooks. This way, we'll be able to lend you a helping hand.