Hey there, @omnitech80.
Congrats on making your first post here in the Community. I hope your week is going well so far.
I can walk you through the steps of how to change where a paycheck was paid from. Don't worry. It's a simple process. All you need to do is edit the bank account info within your payroll settings.
- Go to the Gear (Settings) icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Pick the Payroll Settings option under the "Your Company" column.
- Choose Banks Accounts in the Company section.
- Press Update in the Connect your Bank account.
- Enter the new bank account information after tapping the Connect using your routing and account numbers option.
- Hit Submit.
- Look over the verify your bank account details and click OK, got it.
Afterward, if you need to delete or void the old paychecks, you can check out this link for more details. If you're not able to delete or void the paycheck(s), I recommend contacting our Customer Support Team. They have more tools to help you successfully correct or delete those paychecks.
The instructions above should help you resolve the issue with the paycheck. Let me know if this helps. I'm only a post away if you need me. Take care!