Level 1

Getting the following notice when trying to run payroll for today The selected pay date is in a filing period for which you have already filed a form.

We have not yet filed forms for this period

Employees and payroll

Good day, @thomaslogistics,

To get this resolved, have you tried opening your account in a web browser?

This will help check if this issue is caused by the large data in the cache. It stores your browsing activity and will constantly overwrite itself without deleting the old stuff. This will likely cause QuickBooks to function poorly.

The private window will not save any history making it a good place to identify browser problems. To start incognito mode, use these keyboard shortcuts:

• Google Chrome: press Ctrl Shift N  
  • Mozilla Firefox: press Ctrl Shift P
  • Safari: press Command Shift N

If you no longer see this alert in private browsing, clear the browser's cache. This will help delete the history of the browser, so you can start in a clean slate. 

If the same thing happens, I recommend contacting our Support Team. Reach us during our support hours. Our Live Help are available from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM on weekdays and 6:00 AM til 3:00 PM on Saturdays.

1. Go to the Help menu then select Contact us.
  2. Enter the keyword Payroll Account Management and Billing in the What can we help you with? box.
  3. On the next screen, scroll down to the Choose a way to connect with us section.
  4. Choose Start messaging to initiate a discussion with a live agent or Get a call for callbacks.
  5. When using the messaging option, make sure to enable pop-up windows. The chat box will appear at the bottom right section of your monitor, and an agent will be with you after filling in the information needed. See this:

When you're connected, provide all the information about your concern or request a viewing session with out representative.

I'll be on a lookout for your reply, as I want to make sure everything is taken care of for you. Have a good one!