Hi there, @audiovisions24.
Having two businesses with 1 QuickBooks Online subscription isn't supported right now.
The other option you can have is to subscribe to our product again and able to switch between two businesses by logging in with the same credentials.
Just a heads up, creating a new company means having to pay another subscription.
- Go to our QuickBooks Online page and then select Plans & Pricing.
- Select a QBO product and subscribe.
- You can either add a payroll plan or not and then click Checkout.
- Enter the same email address, mobile number, and password.
- Then click One More Step and then choose Sign in.
- Click Yes, that's correct.
- Then enter your billing info to Get started.
Once done, you can then have two businesses when you log in to QuickBooks. Then if you want to switch to the other company, you can click the Gear icon on the top right. Then select Switch under Profile.
For future reference, I've added a handy article that will serve as your guide in changing your billing info that includes how to view your payment history: Update billing, payment, and subscription in QuickBooks Online.
Please tag me in your comment if you have additional questions. I'll respond as soon as I can. Have a great Sunday!