Let me show you how to set up cash advance repayment deduction, JMGE.
Please follow these steps:
- Go to the Workers or Payroll tab and select Employees.
- Click the employee's name, then Edit employee.
- Under Does this employee have any deductions?, select Add a new deduction.
- Select Deduction/contribution > New deduction/contribution > Other deductions > Cash Advance Repayment.
- Enter description and amount.
- Tap OK, then select Done.
Once done, you'll want to edit your payroll accounting preferences. This is where you can see the Expense and Liability accounts affected when you create a paycheck or a deduction.
For more details, I've added these articles:
Keep on posting here if you have more questions. Wishing you all the best!