Re: S-Corp 2% Health Insurance
Thank you for joining this thread, Alexandrath.
Allow me to step in and share some insights about setting up S-Corp 2% for multiple entries.
You can create different payroll items (health, dental and vision) to post them to separate payment accounts. Here's how:
- Click Lists.
- Choose Payroll Item List.
- Right-click on your mouse and choose New.
- Choose EZ Setup, click Next.
- Select Insurance Benefits, click Next.
- Select S Corp Medical, click Next.
- On the Add New window, select the insurances.
- Click Next and set up the account correctly.
After adding them, you will be prompted back on the Payroll Item list window. Edit the payroll item once more, so you can select the desired account:
- Double-click the account.
- Click Next.
- On the Agency for company-paid liability window, select the appropriate account.
- Continue the prompts.
For more insights, please refer to this article: How to set up S-corporation medical payroll items.
That should get you on the right track, Alexandrath.
Keep me posted if you have other payroll question. I'm still here to help you further. Have a wonderful day ahead.