Re: S-Corp 2% Health Insurance
Hello there, Alexandrath.
I'm here to lend a hand with creating the payroll item in QuickBooks Desktop.
If you have inactive payroll subscription at present, you can remove the service key and change the payroll feature to Manual.
- Click the Employees tab at the top menu bar.
- Select My Payroll Service.
- Click Manage Service Key.
- Click Remove.
- Click Yes.
- Click OK.
- Click the Edit tab at the top menu bar and select Preferences.
- Go to Payroll & Employees.
- Go to the Company Preferences tab.
- Below QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Features, select No payroll and click OK.
Once done, let's activate manual payroll by following these steps:
- Click the Help tab at the top menu bar.
- Select QuickBooks Desktop Help.
- In the search bar, type in Manual and hit the Enter key.
- Below Answers in Help, click Process payroll manually (see screenshot below).
- Click the manual payroll calculations hyperlink.
- Click Set my company file to use manual calculations.
- Click X to close the window.
- Click OK.
If you have an active payroll subscription and encounter any unexpected closing, I'm adding an article I recommend for you to follow:
Please be sure to let me know if you need further assistance, and I'll be more than happy to get back to you.