Hello there, apersson.
Let me join this thread and continue to help you show the Roth 401(k) payroll item on your Pay Liability screen.
To do this, you'll need to make sure you select Payroll Liabilities in the Roth 401(k) Payroll Setup. Here's how to do it:
- Go to List.
- Click Payroll Item List.
- Select the 401K Payroll Item.
- On the Edit payroll item, make sure the Payroll Liabilities option is selected.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
You may also want to run the Payroll Liability Balance report to know more about the payroll items assigned to a liability account. I'd be happy to show you how:
- Select Reports.
- Select Employees & Payroll.
- Choose Payroll Liability Balances.
- Set the date filter.
Here's an article that outlines a detailed information about Payroll Liability Balances report in QuickBooks Desktop.
If you require assistance in doing this, you can get in touch with our Care Support Team. Here's how you can get in touch with them:
- Go to this link https://payroll.intuit.com/support/contact/?infosrc=qs&service=16.
- Choose Basic Standard & Enhanced.
- Click Payroll.
- Click View Contact Info.
Be sure to keep in touch with me here should you have any additional questions or concerns. I'm here to help.