QuickBooks Team
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: Has anyone figured out how to connect with Mountain America Credit Union? We have not been co...

Hey there, sixty.

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you’re experiencing with Mountain America Credit Union. I’m here to ensure you’re able to reconnect your account.

Just to clarify, did you receive any error codes/messages? While I await your response, I have laid out the general steps to resolve the issue.

To begin, perform a manual update to refresh the online banking connection. Let me guide you through the process.

1. Go to Banking on the left panel.
  2. Choose Banking.
  3. In the Bank and Credit Cards section, select Mountain America Credit Union.
  4.  Click on the Update button.
  5. If prompted, input your Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) credentials and select Continue update.

Once done, try downloading transactions. If run into any errors or get the same result, please follow the troubleshooting steps in these articles:

Alternatively, you can use the WebConnect feature to manually download your bank data into the program.

With these steps, you should now be able to accept downloaded transactions.

Please update me on the results, so I can look for further steps if you run into any roadblocks. I’ll be on the look out for your response.