QuickBooks Team
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: The error for the offset adjust is from using the Payroll...

Greetings, Lindainvestigator.

I'd love to join this discussion and provide the clarification you're looking for.

I reviewed your original post and based on the conversation so far, I can see that my colleague LilyC provided you with the right solution. Although just to clarify, it's not always necessary to have a credit with the agency to adjust your payroll liabilities.

There are also cases where the calculation from QuickBooks and your state agency's website don't match. When that happens, it'll be a good idea to review your payroll details and identify where the discrepancy is coming from. Once you've found it, take note of the amount and then make the appropriate adjustments for each employee to get rid of the balance ($10).

I know you've got this. However, if you need further assistance with this, I'd recommend you get in touch with our Desktop Payroll Team. This team has special tools capable of starting a screen sharing session and guiding you through the process.

Please let me know how it goes, I want to make sure this is taken care of. Thanks again for reaching out, I'll be standing by for your response.