The Statutory holiday pay is turned on automatically in your QuickBooks since it is mandated in Canada. Though, this pay type is calculated per hours.
If you want to enter the amount directly, you can use the Other Earnings instead. Here’s how:
- From the left menu, select Employees.
- Select the employee by choosing their name.
- In the Additional pay section under Pay, select the edit pencil beside Pay.
- Select the Other Earnings check box.
- You can also change the pay type title by clicking the pencil icon next to it.
- Select Done.
Please check this out for additional insights about Pay Types in QuickBooks Online payroll: Pay types overview.
Let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with your QuickBooks.