Managing your employees' wages is important for your business. I'll gladly assist you with the pay period. With QuickBooks Online, you can edit an employee’s pay period in a few easy steps. Here’s how:
- Select Employees from the left menu
- Select the employee you wish to edit
- Select the pen icon next to Pay
- Select the pen icon next to section number 2
- Change the details as needed
- Select Done at the bottom right corner
- Select Done one more time
Keep in mind that if you already ran payroll for this specific employees, changing the pay period may affect the tracking of deductions and contributions. In that case, I suggest calling our phone support team at 1-855-253-1536 to have a specialist take a closer look. Our agents are available Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
For more details about employee payroll schedules in QuickBooks Online Payroll, check this community article.
Let me know if you have any other questions.