You can check it in Billing & Subscription menu.
Afaik, I have to find yet any such announcement. For the time being, consider to utilize this 3rd party tool to migrate your data between QBO accounts.
Once you are ready to proceed, open a new QBO account with discounted price for up to 6 months.
If you are able to run this process once, you may repeat it for every semester to minimize your cost.
Hi there, haveaba2. The Community will be here to help you through these difficult times.
When you go to renew your subscription, it will display the price for renewing QuickBooks before you make a payment. I'll show you how:
1. Hit the Gear icon, then Account and Settings under the Your Company column.
2. In the navigation bar to the left, click on Subscription Status and pick Renew.
3. The renewal page will open as a new window. Find the one you want to purchase and choose Subscribe Now.
4. Enter the Billing Address information and agree to the Terms & Conditions, then select Continue/Make Payment.
That's how you find it! Between steps three to four, the price to renew your product will be visible prior to making a payment. You don't have to move forward with renewing it, that choice is yours. But this is how you can confirm what the price will be.
I can send you a private message where we can discuss your account specifics, and see what options are available.
One of the things that has been done to help businesses in need is that we've teamed up with GoFundMe to create a Small Business Relief Initiative. Through this, small businesses are able to create fundraisers and share their story with the public. This way, financial support can be given to those who need it, to help cover business and employee-related expenses. This could be of interest to you.
Here's a detailed article about all of the measures Intuit is currently taking to help consumers, small businesses, and communities alike: Supporting consumers, small businesses & communities as we face COVID-19 together
If you have any other questions, I'll be here to get you an answer.
Thank you for getting back to us, @MBL2018.
You may also consider going to ZackE's profile to send him a private message and exchange messages from there. Here's how:
- Just click ZackE's profile at the top.
- Select the Send a message.
- Provide all the necessary information before sending him a message.
Let me know if you still have questions with your account. I'm always here to assist. Have a wonderful day!