Learn how to change the PDF printing default option in Chrome.
There can be times when you want to print in landscape mode, but your document prints in portrait. Portrait is the default orientation. To fix this issue, simply change the PDF option in Chrome settings. We show you how.
If you're using Google Chrome follow these steps to print your PDF in landscape.
- Open your Google Chrome.
- Go to the menu icon in the top-right corner, then select Settings.
- In the Settings window, select Advanced.
- In the Privacy and security section, select Content Settings.
- Scroll down and choose the PDF documents option.
- Toggle the “Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome” to the OFF position. (This way they will open in Chrome.)
- Close the Settings tab.
If you have other printing issues in QuickBooks Online, check out Troubleshooting printing in Windows.