Learn how to change your credit card info for your QuickBooks subscription.
Do you need to update your credit card info? You must update your QuickBooks Online subscription's payment information the same way you paid for it.
We'll show you the how to do this using your computer's web browser or Google Play on your android device.
Computer's web browser
If you paid using QuickBooks Online on the web follow these steps from your computer (not a mobile device):
- Sign in to QuickBooks Online on the web from your computer at http://qbo.intuit.com.
- Go to Settings ⚙️ and select Your Account.
- In the Billing Info Section select Edit Billing Info.
- Update your credit card and any other billing information. Select Save Changes.
Google Play, Android
If you paid through Google Play on your Android device, do the following steps from a web browser on your computer or mobile device:
- Sign in at wallet.google.com. Select Payment methods.
- Find the card you want to update and select Edit.
- Make necessary changes and select Save.
- Update your credit card information. Select Save.