- Select Company > Chart of Accounts.
- Right-click the affected online-enabled bank account and select Edit Account.
Note: Online-enabled accounts are identified by a highlighted lightning bolt in your Chart of Accounts.
- Go to the Bank Feed Settings tab.
- Correct the Customer ID then select Save & Close.
- Run the same data utility to ensure the changes to the customer IDs allow the process to complete.
Troubleshoot your QuickBooks online services if, when rebuilding or verifying data, either of the process does not complete and the QBWIN.log shows
LVL_ERROR--Error: Verify Online Account Information: Invalid Customer ID number--> Record = XXX.
This error is caused by an invalid Customer ID for an account set up with online services, such as Bank Feeds.
Solution 1: Correct the Customer IDs on accounts set up for online services in the Chart of Accounts...
Solution 2: Verify the online bank information in QuickBooks then try to connect to your financial i...
- From the Lists menu, select Chart of Accounts.
- Right-click the account being used when the error occurred and select Edit Account.
- Go to Bank Feed Settings and ensure the information in the Customer ID field matches the customer ID provided in the online account access documentation you received from your financial institution. Edit the number if necessary then click Save & Close.Please Note:
- An extra or misplaced dash, period, or other character in the ID field can cause this error.
- It is possible that the ID you are using is correct, but the PIN you are entering is incorrect or in the wrong format.
- Depending on the financial institution, both the customer ID and PIN fields can have alpha and numeric characters. They might be case-sensitive, so try variations of the same customer ID and PIN using upper and lower case letters.
- Some financial institutions lock accounts when you reach the maximum number of unsuccessful login attempts in a specific period of time. If locked out, you may encounter the error OL-334 when signing in for Bank Feeds. You may have to call your financial institution to have your PIN reset.
- Go back to your Bank Feeds Centre and click Send Items to re-try the connection.