Let's access your QuickBooks Online (QBO) using a private window to rule out any browser-related issue. But before we proceed, what specific error message are you getting.
Here are the keyboard shortcuts:
- Google Chrome: Ctrl + Shift + N
- Internet Explorer: Ctrl + Shift + P
- Mozilla Firefox: Ctrl + Shift + P
- Safari: Command + Option + P
If it works, clear your browser's cache for the system to start fresh. You'll also want to use a different browser.
For your future reference about QuickBooks, here's a link for more information: Account Management.
Please let me know if you need further help. I'll make sure to help.
Hi there, aturner.
Thank you for following MariaSoledadG's steps. Let me provide an option for you.
At this point, I would recommend reaching out to our Support so they can check this further. They have additional tools to check your account. They can also process the payment for you.
- Click on Help and choose Contact Us.
- Enter something like getting Error: 0 when updating the payment information for my payroll account. Then click Let's talk.
- Choose Chat or Talk to a Specialist.
Always visit us back here if you need more help with your subscription.