March 01, 2020 07:30 AM
Let's isolate this error by performing the following browser troubleshooting steps and get rid of the error.
- Sign in to your QuickBooks Online account using an incognito or private browser.
- Mozilla Firefox: press CTRL + Shift + P
- Internet Explorer: Press CTRL + Shift + P
- Safari: press Command + Shift + N
- Google Chrome, press CTRL + Shift +
- If you’re able to login successfully, you may want to clear the cache of your regular web browsers. The stored data in your browser’s history can cause some odd errors and may affect QuickBooks’ performance.
- Lastly, you can run the Browser Health Checkup Tool to check any issues with your browser’s health and its compatibility with QuickBooks Online.
Fill me in if you have any other questions. I'll be happy to assist you.