@karen83 Thanks for reaching out to us for help.  To get the help you need you will need to contact payroll support directly. In this instance there will have to be a correction and amendment submitted to take care of the payroll liabilities that were paid for that check. Please Contact Support to get your request started.


Let me know if you have additional questions.