You may open your new QBO account with the same email id with current discounted price for up to 6 months. https://quickbooks.grsm.io/US
Then cancel your QBSE account with these options:
Purchased directly from QuickBooks or Intuit
- Open QuickBooks Self-Employed in a web browser on your laptop or desktop. You can't cancel from the QuickBooks mobile app.
- Select your Business Name next to Settings ⚙. Then select Billing info.
- Select Cancel your account and follow the onscreen steps.
Purchased from the Apple App Store (iOS)
- On your iPhone or iPad, open Settings for your device.
- Select iTunes App Store.
- Sign in to your apple account. Then select your Apple ID.
- Select View Apple ID.
- Under Active, select Manage.
- Select QuickBooks Self-Employed and then Cancel Subscription.
Purchased from the Google Play Store (Android)
- On your phone or tablet, open Google Play.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Select the Menu ☰ icon.
- In the Subscriptions section, look for QuickBooks Self-Employed.
- Select Cancel and follow the onscreen steps.
Hope it helps