Hi there, @mm09527831.
All versions of QuickBooks Online have the ability to connect a bank account. I can help you connect your bank to QuickBooks Online.
- Go to Banking or Transactions in your left pane.
- Select the Connect account.
- Search your bank, then click Continue.
- Enter the username and password you use for your bank's website in the pop-up window.
- Select the accounts you want to connect (savings, checking, or credit card).
- Choose the account type from the drop-down.
- Filter the date range for the download.
- Hit Connect.
You can check this article for additional information about banking connections and available feature in QBO:
To get more ideas about organizing your account in QuickBooks, please see this link: Help article. I’m sure you’ll find it helpful.
Please know that Community is always here whenever you need help. Have a good one.