Hello there, @rreed2.
You can reset the password to view your paycheck in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).
- From the QuickBooks Desktop Login window, click the I forgot my password link.
- Enter the license number (press F2 to view), name, email address, phone number, and ZIP code.
- Click OK.
For more details steps you can refer to this article: Reset your password for QuickBooks Desktop.
Once done, I suggest contacting our QuickBooks support team so that they can check your account and credentials securely.
Here's how to reach out to our support:
- Go to the Help menu.
- Choose QuickBooks Desktop Help.
- In the Have a Question window, click Contact us at the bottom portion of the screen.
- Click Search for something else.
- Type in a keyword about your concern.
- Hit Search.
- Click on Start a Message.
I'll always be right here if you need more help.