Level 1

QB on line. I am unable to print deposit slips. Have been trying for 3 days. Print comes up but the pdf does not appear even when I click on display pdf. can anyone help?

QuickBooks Team

Install

I can give you some troubleshooting tips that will resolve this issue, vvrotary.

It could be that the pop-up blocker in your browser has been enabled that's why the PDF does not appear even when you click on Display PDF. To fix this, we'll have to disable your pop-up blocker. I'll guide you how.

If you're using Mozilla Firefox:

1. Select the Menu, then choose Options.
  2. Click the Content tab.
  3. Go to the Pop-Ups section and uncheck the box or select the Exceptions button and add qbo.intuit.com as an exception.
  4. Select Save Changes.
  5. Once adjusted, log out, close Firefox, reopen it and log back in.

If you're using Google Chrome: 

1. Open Chrome. Select More then Settings.
  2. Select Advanced.
  3. Under Privacy and security, choose Content settings.
  4. Select Pop-ups and redirects.
  5. Toggle the setting to Allowed or Blocked.

In case, you prefer to keep pop-ups blocked, we can add an exception for QuickBooks Online instead. Here's how:

1. To the right of Allow, select Add.
  2. Enter qbo.intuit.com.
  3. Select Add.

We'll also have to make sure that we're using the latest version of Adobe Reader/Acrobat since this program controls all the printing processes in QuickBooks Online.

I've also included an article that will help you diagnose a wide range of PDF printing issues: Test sequence for PDF printing issues.

You can also refer to this link in setting up your system properly so that print deposit slips flawlessly and with ease: Set up and print deposit slips.

Please let me know how it goes in the comment section. I want to make sure that you can successfully print your deposit slip at the end of the day.