I can give you some troubleshooting tips that will resolve this issue, vvrotary.
It could be that the pop-up blocker in your browser has been enabled that's why the PDF does not appear even when you click on Display PDF. To fix this, we'll have to disable your pop-up blocker. I'll guide you how.
If you're using Mozilla Firefox:
- Select the Menu, then choose Options.
- Click the Content tab.
- Go to the Pop-Ups section and uncheck the box or select the Exceptions button and add qbo.intuit.com as an exception.
- Select Save Changes.
- Once adjusted, log out, close Firefox, reopen it and log back in.
If you're using Google Chrome:
- Open Chrome. Select More then Settings.
- Select Advanced.
- Under Privacy and security, choose Content settings.
- Select Pop-ups and redirects.
- Toggle the setting to Allowed or Blocked.
In case, you prefer to keep pop-ups blocked, we can add an exception for QuickBooks Online instead. Here's how:
- To the right of Allow, select Add.
- Enter qbo.intuit.com.
- Select Add.
We'll also have to make sure that we're using the latest version of Adobe Reader/Acrobat since this program controls all the printing processes in QuickBooks Online.
I've also included an article that will help you diagnose a wide range of PDF printing issues: Test sequence for PDF printing issues.
You can also refer to this link in setting up your system properly so that print deposit slips flawlessly and with ease: Set up and print deposit slips.
Please let me know how it goes in the comment section. I want to make sure that you can successfully print your deposit slip at the end of the day.