I'll help you in resolve this printing issue, barbaradegruccio.
It could be that the pop-up blocker in your browser has been enabled that's why the Print, email, or save as PDF window does not appear when you click the Printer icon. To fix this, we'll have to disable your pop-up blocker.
In addition, we'll have to make sure that we're using the latest version of Adobe Reader/Acrobat since this program controls all the printing processes in QuickBooks Online.
Disabling pop-up blocker in Mozilla Firefox:
- Select the Menu, then choose Options.
- Click the Content tab.
- Go to the Pop-Ups section and uncheck the box or select the Exceptions button and add qbo.intuit.com as an exception.
- Select Save Changes.
- Once adjusted, log out, close Firefox, reopen it and log back in.
Disabling pop-up blocker in Google Chrome:
- Open Chrome. Select More then Settings.
- Select Advanced.
- Under Privacy and security, choose Content settings.
- Select Pop-ups and redirects.
- Toggle the setting to Allowed or Blocked.
You can also visit this article to learn more about resolving common printing issues when using QuickBooks Online on a browser.
Let me know it goes in the comment section. If I can be of any additional assistance, please feel comfortable to visit us and drop a post again.