Welcome to Community @dwatkins,
You can check your credit card account if it's already connected to your QuickBooks Online account. Go to Banking and choose the credit card account, click the Pencil icon, once you see the "Edit Sign in info" option it means your account is already connected. If you don't have the option, connect your credit card in your QuickBooks Online account to download the transaction.
Follow these steps on how to connect your credit card into your QuickBooks Online account. Here's how:
- Go to the Banking tab.
- Click the Connect Account button, or select Add account if you've already created an account.
- Search for your bank and click Continue.
- In the pop-up window, enter the username and password you use for your bank website.
- Choose the accounts you want to connect (savings, checking, or credit card) to QuickBooks.
- For each account, select the account type from the dropdown. These are the accounts on your chart of accounts.
- Filter the date range for the download.
- Click Connect.
You can read this article to learn more about adding an account in QuickBooks Online: Add an account to your chart of accounts in QuickBooks Online.
Also, visit this link in case you'll need help manually import your bank transaction: Manually upload transactions into QuickBooks Online.
If you have follow-up questions, please don't hesitate to leave a message in the comment section. I'm always here to help. Have a great day!