Hello there, @sirons.
Let me give you some troubleshooting steps that will help you get back to your business.
If your QuickBooks Desktop pro is still installed in your Windows 7 computer, I suggest creating a portable company file in your QuickBooks Desktop then save it on a thumb drive. This will help you restore your company file to your Windows 10 computer without having issues.
Please make sure that when creating a portable file, you’ll select the most updated file to avoid missing data on your company file.
To create a portable file, here’s how.
- Go to the File tab.
- On the drop-down, select Create a copy.
- Select a Portable company file.
- Click Next.
- On the windows pop up, locate the folder of your thumb drive, then click Save.
- Then, click OK.
Once done, you can now transfer your thumb drive to your Windows 10 computer and restore your company file as a portable file in QuickBooks Desktop.
If the issue persists, I advise contacting our Phone Support Team. They have the proper tools to pull up and check what causes the issue.
To reach them, here's how.
- Click on Help and choose QuickBooks Desktop Help.
- Select Contact us at the bottom.
- Enter a summary of the scenario in the description field.
- Click Continue.
- We’ll provide you a few support options. Select which one is best for you.
For QuickBooks Pro, Premier, plus, their schedule is 6:00 AM-6:00 PM PT Monday-Friday and 6:00 AM-3:00 PM PT on Saturdays.
I’ll be leaving you this help article if you have any other issues.
Please let me know if you have other questions. Have a nice day!