Re: How can I go back to exclude a transaction that was previously included and accepted (in error)?
Thank you for visiting the QuickBooks Community. I'd be glad to assist you with being able to exclude an accepted transactions.
To do that, you need to undo the accepted transactions and exclude them.
- On the left pane, select Banking.
- At the top left, select the Banking tab.
- If multiple banks are connected, select the bank to work with.
- Click the In QuickBooks tab.
- Select the transaction you want to exclude, then click Undo under the ACTION column.
- Click the For Review tab.
- Select the transaction you want to exclude.
- Click on Batch actions drop-down and select Exclude Selected.
I've added some screenshots and articles for your reference.
That should do it. Feel free to add a comment below if you have any other questions about excluding accepted transactions in QuickBooks Online.