Level 1

The top margins of the W-2 forms to be printed are to large cutting the last lines of forms to be not printed at print. We have attempted from 2 separate offices.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Install

What happens if you print to plain paper instead?  There's no need to use preprinted forms.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Install

Great to see you today, glot,

Allow me to join the conversation and add additional information about printing W-2 forms in QuickBooks Online.

Our Support Team haven't yet communicated any an ongoing issues reported about the forms not printing correctly. In the meantime, you can use the Fit to page scaling option. This automatically fits or resizes texts or images you want to print to the paper size you select in the when printing. (Please see screenshot attached.)

Once done, try printing this in a blank paper and see if it works. If not, let's make sure your PDF reader is updated. Please check out this article for more instructions about updating your PDF reader: How to Update, Repair, or Re-install Adobe Reader/Acrobat

However, if you're still getting the same hurdle, you may want to follow this article on how to troubleshoot printer problems in Windows: Troubleshoot Printer Problems in Windows

Please keep me in the loop on how this goes, glot. I want to make sure you're all set. Have a good one!