Re: Can I add a 1099 to print after I've already done my print run of all others? Will it add to ...
Yes, you can, JANICENAPIERjanicen.
If you've missed one vendor when printing your 1099's, you can print it separately and it'll still be added on your 1096. Just go back to the 1099 page and print the remaining form there.
- Click Expenses on the left panel.
- Select Vendors.
- Click the Prepare 1099s button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click the Continue your 1099s button.
- Complete the details in parts 1 and 2.
- Review the contractor's info in part 3.
- Continue the setup until you reach the File part.
- Print the form when finished.
Please let me know if you have more questions.