Content Leader
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: Manage usage limits in QBO? Seriously guys,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with the Community, @lindsaydavis44

This is not a price increase, as a user isn't required to pay any more money unless they want to use additional product functionality. If a person is in excess of any limits then they are in the top 5% usage of QuickBooks Online Users in the United States. 

Should you be above a usage limit – you will still be able to run your business as normal. However, you won’t be able to add a new entity in that area. For example, if a user has 251 accounts in their Chart of Accounts, they will be unable to add a new account, as 250 is the limit. They would need to remove 2 accounts to get to 249 accounts before the new account could be added. This has been looked at by some as an opportunity to clean up the books and remove items that aren't being used. 

I can assure you that bookkeepers and accountants are some of the most valuable members of the QuickBooks family. For additional information on usage limits, I recommended the following article: What are Usage Limits in QuickBooks Online?.

Please feel free to let me know if you should have any questions about this or anything else. Have a good day.