Re: Get started
It's great to have you here in the Community, re782.
I'm glad you've chosen QuickBooks Payments to help manage receivables from your customers. Let me help guide you with setting up an account.
Just so you're aware, processing online payments charge a variety of fees. These include providing you with a credit card processing service, set up and monthly service fees, discount rates, per authorizations fees, and others. These are drafted when you sign up.
To set up a Payments account, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your QuickBooks Online (QBO) account.
- Click on the Gear icon and select Account and Settings.
- Go to Payments.
- Choose a Payments plan that best works for you and click on Set up payments.
- Enter your business and personal information.
- Then, select a bank account and click on Submit.
For more in-depth information on this, you can also check out these articles:
- Set Up and Use QuickBooks Payments
- Understand credit card processing fees
- Access the Merchant Service Center from within QuickBooks
You should be able to set up a Payments account after following these steps.
The Community has got you covered. Feel free to leave a comment below if you have further questions. Cheering you and your business to continued success.