This widget could not be displayed.

Can I create sales forms to print on legal size paper. How can I do this in QuickBooks Online version?

Re: Can I create sales forms to print on legal size paper. How can I do this in QuickBooks Online...

Thanks for dropping by, sandrapanter.

I'd be happy to help you print sales forms in a legal size paper via QuickBooks Online.

In order to print a legal sized paper on sales forms in QuickBooks Online, you'll set this up through your printer settings.

Let me show you how:

1. In the sales form screen, click Print or Preview.
  2. Click the Printer icon.
  3. Click Page Setup.
  4. Choose the Legal as the Size.
  5. Hit OK.

These articles are a good reference:

That's it. I wish you continued success with your business. Please let me know if you have any other questions about customizing sales forms in QuickBooks Online.

Re: Can I create sales forms to print on legal size paper. How can I do this in QuickBooks Online...

Hello,

The problem is that most of my sales are just a little too much information to fit on one page. QuickBooks automatically creates a PDF on LETTER SIZE paper for me to print. If I can have the option for it to create the PDF ON LEGAL SIZE paper, it would fit on ONE PAGE.

When I follow the steps you suggest, It does not change the document to fit on one page, it simply prints the exact same 2 pages with a very large margin at the bottom of the page.

Is there any way to customize a form template to use legal size paper instead of letter size?

QuickBooks Team

Hi sandrapanter,

Customizing the template to use a legal size paper is unavailable. Also, changing the margin won't let the form to fit into one page.

Our only printing options are in the PDF Printer settings.

As a workaround, you'll want to remove the extra line in the invoice to fit into one page.

We're always here if you have further concerns.