QuickBooks Team
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: I'm trying to make an update to the payments, after being prompted to do so by QBO. When I fi...

Thanks for getting back to us, @jon18.

I appreciate you trying the steps provided by my colleague above. Allow me to step in and help make sure you're able to update to the receive payments in QuickBooks Online (QBO).

I checked if there's an ongoing issue about this, but there isn't currently one. Since you're still getting the same error, I highly suggest contacting our Merchant Support team. They have tools like screen-sharing (remote access) to check your account and investigate this further. They can also perform other troubleshooting steps to fix this for you.

Check out this link to get their most updated contact number: https://community.intuit.com/browse/payments-contact-us.

After contacting them, I'm confident that you'll be able to successfully update to the receive payments. I'm also including this article for additional information: QuickBooks Payments Update.

Please let me know how it goes or should you have any other concerns. I'll be here to help. Have a wonderful rest of the day.