This widget could not be displayed.

Re: Home Depot no longer connecting to Quickbooks. I spoke with them and they say there is a conn...

Thanks for visiting our forum, @DecaturInvestor,

I want to ensure you're on top with managing your online banking accounts and your bank transactions.

Before anything else, may I know if you're getting any error messages when trying to connect your account? This will help me check for ongoing investigations and other reported issues related to Home Depot.

In the meantime, if you're unable to connect to your bank’s website, try updating your bank. Here's how: 

1. From navigation panel, choose Banking.
  2. On the Banking page, hit Update.
  3. If you still can’t connect, please wait 2 or 3 hours and try again.

If updating the account doesn't work, try refreshing your bank connection in QuickBooks. Follow the steps below if you recently changed your bank login:

1. Tap the Banking menu and select the blue tile for the bank account.
  2. Click the pencil icon to edit.
  3. Press Edit sign-in info
  4. Update all necessary information.

If this is your first time connecting your account, use these steps:

1. Click the Banking menu.
  2. Tap on the Add Account button.
  3. Locate your bank and click to select it.
  4. Copy the URL listed in the window. 
  5. Sign in using your bank login credentials.

To complete your work temporarily, you can upload your bank transactions manually from your financial institution's website. I've attached here an article to guide you with the process: How to upload more than 90 days of bank transactions?

That's got it. Please update me once you've tried the steps. I'll be on a lookout for your response. Have a good one!