Senior Explorer *
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: Home Depot no longer connecting to Quickbooks. I spoke with them and they say there is a conn...

@Charies_M wrote:

Hello there, DecaturInvestor.

Allow me to chime in and share more information about your the error you're getting when trying to connect the Home Depot to Quickbooks Online (QBO).

Recently, I've found out that there is an ongoing investigation for Home Dept having error 108. Our Engineers are closely working on to know the cause of this connectivity issue ap they can come up with a resolution.

For now, I'd recommend contacting our Customer Care Team so you'll be added to the list of affected users. Updates will be disseminated via email as soon as this is resolved.

Here’s how you can reach them:

1. Click the Help icon in the upper right of the screen.
  2. Select Contact US on the pop-up. 
  3. Enter what you're needing assistance with in the What can we help with? field and choose Let's talk
  4. Click Get a callback.
  5. Enter your contact information.
  6. Select Call me.​

As a reference, you may want to provide this INV-32308 to the representative.

Stay in touch for updates. If I can be of help with something else, please don't hesitate to get back to me. I'm always happy to assist.

Thank you. I called, Thursday, June 13, 2019, and they said they were working on it and would call me back Friday, June 14. It is 9am Saturday 6/15/19 and I still haven't heard back so I can't close this file as solved as of yet. Thank you for your response.