Re: Home Depot no longer connecting to Quickbooks. I spoke with them and they say there is a conn...
I understand the impact of any delay in resolving this ongoing connectivity error with your bank.
As of this moment, our Product Engineers are still working on releasing a permanent resolution about this concern.
In the meantime, let’s try performing the troubleshooting steps below to ensure you’re able to complete your work.
- Go to the Error 324 prompt.
- Click the Fix It link displayed after the error message.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to select your updated account with your bank.
For more detailed information, you may refer to this link: Fix Banking Error 324.
On the other hand, the next update about this error is scheduled on June 26, 2019. I’d recommend refreshing your bank’s connection with QuickBooks.
To update your bank manually:
- Go to the Banking menu.
- Choose the Banking tab.
- Select your Home Depot account.
- Click Update.
- If prompted, enter your Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) credentials.
- Click Continue update.
On the other hand, you may check this article: How to use automatic and manual online banking updates.
Also, I have these articles to learn more:
- How to update an account to fix banking errors manually
- Match and categorize your downloaded bank transactions
Let me know if you have other questions. I’m always here to help.