Senior Explorer *
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: Home Depot no longer connecting to Quickbooks. I spoke with them and they say there is a connectivity issue with Quickbooks.

STILL NOT WORKING! This is beyond ridiculous at this point. Customer service is non responsive. You've called and promised someone would call me back 5 times and they've called back 1 out 5. Not a good batting average. I've tried everything and have resorted to old skool of downloading excel file and uploading. At lease call and say we know this is affecting just a few of our clients, but we don't care because it's not large enough for us to really do anything about it. We won't offer you anything for your inconvenience, because, well, where are you going to go. No, we, Intuit Quickbooks, won't call you back when we say we will and no we, Intuit Quickbooks, can't find out what's wrong and try to make it right, but we will increase your monthly charge to you during this time. After months, and for pete's sake, do not send me any of the suggestions you've sent multiple times that do not work, I'm still getting: The The Home Depot Commercial Revolving Charge Card site has a note for you. Go to your bank site to respond, then return here to connect. (108) AND NO THERE IS NO NOT ON HOME DEPOT, BUT YOU KNOW THAT BECAUSE YOU EVEN CALLED THEM TO VERIFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!