QuickBooks Team
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: Import GoPayments - NOT WORKING!!

Hello, @backyardworld.

Thanks for posting your experience here in the QuickBooks Community. I can help provide some information about importing GoPayments into QuickBooks Online (QBO). 

We have an on-going issue wherein some customers' transactions processed in the GoPayment application are not importing into QBO. Currently, our engineers are investigating and working on an immediate fix. 

While we're continuing to work on resolving this issue, for the meantime you can manually record the payment and link it to the open invoice as a workaround. 

Here's how to record the invoice payment:

1. Select the Plus icon (+) on the Toolbar.
  2. Choose Receive Payment.
  3. Click the name of the Customer from the drop-down menu.
  4. From the Outstanding Transactions section, select the transactions that you’d like for QuickBooks Online to calculate. As you select these items, the payment total will change.
  5. Select your Payment method.
  6. Enter the Reference no. and Memo if applicable.
  7. You can either deposit the money to your checking account or to the Undeposited funds account.
  8. Select Save and Close.

For additional reference, you can check this article: Record a customer payment.

Also, I encourage you contacting our QuickBooks Online Support Team so they can add your account to the list of affected users. This way, you'll be notified of any updates on the progress on the investigation via email. 

Here's how to contact our customer support:

1. Sign in to your QuickBooks Online company.
  2. Select Help (question mark icon) at the top right.
  3. Select Contact us to connect with a live support agent.

You may also visit these articles to learn more about the GoPayment application: 

Please know that I'm just a post away if you have additional questions about recording manual payment. I'm always here for you. Wishing you and your business continued success.