QuickBooks Team
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: Home Depot no longer connecting to Quickbooks. I spoke with them and they say there is a conn...

Thanks for joining this thread, @kellyrichins.

We received reports that some users are unable to use online banking because of error 108. Our product engineers are working on getting it functioning back to normal as soon as possible.

In addition, they will set an update that will be sent through email on Tue Jul 23 12:00:00 GMT 2019. To keep you in the loop for the resolution status, I recommend contacting our QuickBooks Customer Care Team.

They have to collect personal information to add you to the list of affected users. You’ll receive an email once there’s progress about the investigation.

The most up to date contact details for support can be found by going to the Help menu of your company. Let me walk you through the steps.

1. In the upper right-hand corner, choose the Help icon.
  2. Scroll down and click the Contact Us menu.
  3. Enter contact support in the field box and hit the Let’s talk tab.
  4. Select Start Messaging or Get a callback.
  5. Make sure to provide the investigation number for easy tracking: INV-32613.

In the meantime, refresh the connection of your Home Depot account by performing a manual update. Here’s how:

1. On the left panel, select Banking and pick the Banking menu.
  2. In the Bank and Credit Cards window, choose your Home Depot account and then click the Update menu.

I appreciate your patience while we're working on this. Reach out to me if you have concerns or questions. I’ll jump right back in to help you. Have a good one.