I have some steps that can give you the information you're looking for, accounts89.
You can go to the Invoices section under Sales. This page will give you all the invoices that were partially paid and when they will be due.
- On the left panel, click Sales.
- Click the Invoices tab.
- Click the Not Due Yet graph and find the invoices.
Here's a sample screenshot of what it looks like:
We also have a report called Invoices and Received Payments. This report shows the payments you’ve received and the invoices that go with them.
To run the report, you can follow these steps:
- Go to Reports on the left panel.
- Type Invoices and Received Payments in the search box.
- Choose the Report period, and click the Customize button.
- Click Rows/Columns to expand, and click the Change columns link.
- Put a check mark on the Due Date box.
- Click Run report.
Let us know by posting a comment if this is the report you're looking for. We will provide other options that can help you. Thanks.
Thanks for getting back to us, accounts89.
The closest report that you can run is the Invoice List. This report gives you the due date of each invoice and the open balance after the partial payments. Then, export the report to Excel to manually filter the invoices based on due dates.
To export, here's how:
- On the Invoice List report page, click the Export icon next to print.
- Choose Export to Excel.
For any additional questions about the customer report, please let us know. We're here to help you some more.