Hello there, @MARGPent.
If you're trying to update the billing address of your credit card to pay your subscription, I recommend accessing QBO using a private window. This is to isolate if the cache of your browser is causing the issue.
Take these shortcut key below to open a new browser:
- Google Chrome: press Ctrl + Shift + N
- Mozilla Firefox: press Ctrl + Shift + P
- Internet Explorer: press Ctrl + Shift + P
- Safari: press Command + Shift + N
You may refer to this link for complete details about updating your billing information: Update your billing and subscription info
If it works fine, go back to your regular browser and clear its cache. This is stored for increased loading performance, but too much can accumulate and bog down processes. I'm including an article that goes over this in more depth and provides steps for supported browsers: Delete or Disable Cache and Temporary Internet Files in Your Web Browser.
If doing this doesn't make a difference, I recommend getting in touch with our Customer Care Team. They have the tools to pull up your account and help you pay your subscription.
To do that:
- Click on Help at the top menu bar.
- Hit on the Contact Us button.
- Enter a brief description of the issue in the What can we help you with? box.
- Press on Let's talk.
- Select on Get a callback.
- Key in your contact details, then tap on Confirm my call.
I'm just a reply away if you have any other concerns. It'd be my pleasure to help. Have a good night!