Hello there, shilohplace,
Let's go to Account and Settings and change your company address.
- Go to the Gear icon, then select Account and Settings.
- Choose the Company tab.
- Click anywhere within Address menu.
- Enter your Company address.
- If you want the same address that your customers can see in their transaction forms, click the tick box beside Same as company address under Customer-facing address section. (Please see attached file below)
- Click the Save button once done.
This will then update the address of your company where your customers can contact you. However, this will not correct those receipts that were already been sent to them.
To test, you can create a dummy receipt to view the changes you've done on the account.
On the other hand, if you're referring to the address on your QuickBooks subscription invoice receipt, kindly follow these steps below:
- Go to the Gear icon at the top.
- Under Your Company, choose Account and Settings.
- Select Billing & Subscription from the left menu.
- Click anywhere within QuickBooks section, and under Payment method, click the Edit hyperlink.
- The Payment Information window will appear. Update your Billing address. (Please see screenshot below)
- Click Save.
Once done, our system will automatically update your billing address within 24 hours.
For further information, you can check out these articles:
- Change Company Name, Address, Email address, EIN, and Privacy Settings
- Update your Credit Card Information
That'll keep you going, shilohplace. Please don't hesitate to leave a comment below if you need further assistance in updating your QuickBooks company setup. I'm just around if you need help.